Got a fab business idea, but have no idea how to get it up-and-running? I’ve partnered with Microsoft Office 365 to offer a budding entrepreneur the chance to win 10 hours of mentorship over 15 days (365 hours)… plus a Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (worth £749) and a 12 month Office 365 subscription, giving you everything you need to get started.
Office 365 competition Ts&Cs
By entering the competition, you agree that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree that you will be bound by them.
To enter the competition participants must, email through their business idea and why it works in 100 words to email@example.com, along with their full name, age and county (please note, these personal details will be not used during the judging process).
For your entry to be eligible, you must have a Facebook, Instagram or Linked-In account and/or content privacy settings set to public.
- Competition open to residents of England, Scotland and Wales only, aged 18 or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents, or anyone professionally connected to this promotion.
- There will be one ‘winner’. The Promotion will run from 11:00am GMT on Tuesday 22nd November 2016 (the “Starting Date”) until 11:59 AM GMT on Thursday 24th November 2016 (the “Closing Date”) (collectively the “Promotion Period”). For the avoidance of doubt no entry(s) will not be counted before or beyond the Promotion Period.
- The competition winner will be selected at random by an independent judge from all entries received by the Closing Date.
- By entering the competition you warrant and represent that your entry does not and shall not contain any material that, in the Promoter’s sole opinion to): falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, without such person or entity’s prior written consent; constitutes personally identifying information or other personal or identifying information about you or any individual; is false, deceptive, misleading, scandalous, indecent, criminally obscene, pornographic, unlawful, blasphemous, defamatory, libellous, fraudulent, tortuous, threatening, harassing, hateful, degrading, intimidating, or racially or ethnically offensive, or contains nudity, pornographic images, explicit sexual themes or graphic violence; encourages conduct that could be considered a criminal offense, could give rise to criminal civil liability, or could violate any law, or that could otherwise be considered inappropriate; i.e. constitute a virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file or program that is harmful or invasive or may, or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software, or equipment; f. constitutes any advertising, promotional material, or other form of solicitation; or g. constitutes any non-public information about a company.
- The winner will be notified via email on Friday 25th November. The prize will begin within 3 days of the competition closing date.
- Independent judge and the Promoter have sole discretion over which entries are accepted and no correspondence will be entered in the effect of an entrant’s disagreement.
- The winner will receive 10 hours of mentorship with Bianca Miller over a set 15 day/ 365-hour period, a Microsoft Surface Pro 4 worth £749 and a 12-month Office 365 subscription.
- The mentorship programme will take place in the format of face-to-face meetings in London and Skype meetings at times agreed with the winner and promoter. The programme must be complete by 16th December.
- By taking part in the mentorship programme, the winner agrees to be filmed at different points throughout the 15-day period and provides permission for the video clip to be shared across Microsoft UK and Bianca Miller’s social channels.
- In the event that you do not, or are unable to, comply with the Terms and Conditions, the Promoter shall be entitled at its discretion to disqualify you, without any further liability
- No liability will be accepted for any entries not received due to internet or other errors or failures
- No cash alternatives shall be available. The prize is not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the competition if deemed necessary due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control
- The name, age and county of residence of the winner will be available on request from the Promoter.
- The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the competition.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Linked-In.
- The competition is governed by the laws of England and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Promoter: Bianca Miller, 93 Penge Road, London SE20 7UN.
Top of Form